Your Ad Here

NU 107 Cebu

12:16 AM / Posted by ulrikov /

Last week I was scanning through the air waves for a decent radio station that play my kind of music. I scanned from the start to the last station on the higher frequencies. Then I came across NU 107.5.

As I listened to the station, I noticed something different. Unlike months ago, this NU 107.5 is fresh. As I continued listening to the station, I then noticed that this NU is not the live broadcast of its Manila-based station. It is a new station in Cebu city. I've heard some test DJ's over the station and practically everything is still in testing phases.

I was glad that NU 107.5 finally reopened in our beloved city of Cebu. Here's a brief history...NU 107.5 had a local station here in Cebu which was situated in the Ayala Center. It was shutdown on the early 2000s and its broadcast was redirected to the Manila-based home station. Apparently, when this move was done...ratings of the station went down here in Cebu area and most of the local bands lost support from the only rock station.

Now, it has reopened and I'm sure this is a good move for NU. Hopefully, the rock station will help cater our local talents and bands. I am expecting something good for NU 107.5 Cebu. Rock on!

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment