Your Ad Here

Apec Mouse Review

9:14 PM / Posted by ulrikov /

With the growing popularity of generic computer accessories today, a review on such products would really come in handy for consumers. Generic computer product reviews are very difficult to find and so I've decided to make one.

A few months back, I've been looking for a cheap optical mouse to temporarily serve me while I find a proper replacement for my broken A4tech mouse. And so, I went over to a local computer shop and found this black generic mouse - the Apec Optical Mouse. Without any delay, I purchased the mouse and immediately used it.

The look was quite ordinary for this Apec mouse. It has a black and sleek exterior with a medium-size middle click button. The control was not really as smooth as compared to a high-end mouse (like what graphic artists use) but still it's optical and manageable.. There might be a slight difference when you're using a branded product but it's really negligible on this one. Basically I just laid it on a smooth mouse pad and it's all ready to go.



Apec Optical Mouse -- generic yet does the job

After months of using this product, I say it would be most appropriate to comment on its performance after hundreds of gaming hours. I wasn't really expecting too much from this product; however this mouse has stood the bashing times that me and my brother share when we're gaming. On the side note, the middle click button is quite sturdy. As compared to Cd-r king mice, it wasn't broken (I've had alot of cd-r king mice which end up breaking the middle click button).

As a summary, the Apec Optical Mouse may just be a generic mouse but its lifespan is really impressive. Sturdy and reliable, I think this changed my view on generic computer accessories but like I said before, it can't compete with the branded high-end products but it does what it's supposed to do --- and that's good enough for me.

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment