Your Ad Here

A Dream in a Dream

1:58 AM / Posted by ulrikov /

I was sleeping one time in the middle of the day. While sleeping, I dreamed of something wherein there was a party in the place where I was sleeping. I suddenly woke up and realized it was a dream. I wandered around the place and saw familiar faces in that place. I closed my eyes for a moment and... I was back to the bed. I was shocked. That may be another part of the dream...

I talked about it with my partner, which was beside me all that time, and she said that she had the same dream and she went back to sleep. I stood up and saw some unfamiliar faces in the apartment. My acquaintance in the apartment told me to get ready for there was a party. I said to myself, this sounds familiar. And then the people arrived and there was a small party. Food was everywhere and it seems like whenever I talked to the visitors, they just ignored me. That seems pretty odd. I was eating and then I closed my eyes for a moment there, and I was back to the bed again! Everything seems to be repeating and repeating.

It seems that I couldn't get out of my dream which had another dream in it. Every time I woke up and closed my eyes, I would revert back to where I was... back in the bed! Finally, I tried my best to stand out of the bed. And then I shouted to my loudest voice just to stand up, which was very difficult to do. And I finally I woke up, this time it was for real. My partner was shocked of what happened to me. I stood up and immediately searched the web for a particular explanation of a recurring or cyclic dream but I couldn't find anything relevant.

Upon further investigation, I really couldn't find any sources which point me to the right direction. The only thing that I could link with that experience is a nightmare. There can be no other situation that can best describe the continuous recurring cyclic dream which I have experienced. I am still trying to find answers for that experience.

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment