Your Ad Here

Chicken Apurados Scandal

9:16 AM / Posted by ulrikov /

One of the favorite snacks that we, Filipinos, love are finger foods. Finger foods offer different variety and a good example of this one are Chicken Apurados stalls which are very common in the growing malls today. Chicken Apurado outlets offer affordable snacks with commendable tastes.

Well, as I was surfing the internet... A friend of mine gave me this link which made me awe. It is just filthy and truly shocking. You go ahead and watch the video clip taken from a Chicken Apurado Stall in Robinsons, Cebu.



I'm not really a big fan of Chicken Apurado products but this certainly is a big no-no to its food chain market. I do hope that this will be looked at by their administrators. I know sanitary measures are accounted for when having food shops and all but this got to be one of the shocking things I've seen.

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment